List of Best Xtava Flat Iron Hair Straighteners
It is no secret that you always want to change yourself, when it comes to looks, and are never satisfied. When you have curly hair, you want it to be straight, and when you have straight hair you want to go curly- that’s just how it is with women. To satisfy your needs of dead straight hair when you own a mop of curls can be a real daunting task.
On top of this task, you also don’t want to ruin your healthy and shiny hair. Many who have tried straightening their hair have burnt or damaged their locks, and some have even landed in the emergency room due to burns on their skin and cuts. Also, even when you do manage to straight your strands out, you might end up with hair looking dry and with split ends.
To make sure that you get silky straight hair with a healthy glow without split ends you should look for the best straightener you can buy. Take note that the Xtava flat iron is one of the most reliable you can get from the market. The best part about the Xtava hair straighteners is that they straighten your hair in a sophisticated yet stylish way, and you will be comfortable using them.
Mentioned below is a well-researched little list of the best Xtava flat iron that you can use daily and not be worried about ruining your hair.
Xtava Pro-Satin Infrared Flat Iron Hair Straightener
The Infrared Xtava flat iron hair straightener for your locks leaves your hair looking shiny and smooth. It has 2-inch wide plates allowing you to straighten a wide chunk of your hair with each stroke. It also heats up quickly saving you time and lets you straighten as quickly as possible, an awesome thing to have when you’re in a time crunch. So, with only a $36.50 price tag, this Xtava straightener offers a great deal.
Xtava was loved by its users and received more than a 1000 reviews. Some other features of this straightener you should know about are mentioned below:
- With 2-inch, extra wide ceramic floating plates and its dual-plate technology you can get an even distribution of heat from this item on each hair strand.
- You can easily select from a total of 10 temperature settings and style your hair how you want, without burning your strands. It contains an advanced microprocessor, and the temperature can range from 265 to 445 degrees with an increment of 10 degrees.
- The Xtava flat iron heats up in only 90 seconds, so you do not have to waste your time waiting for this flat iron to get ready.
- The xtava straightener also shuts down automatically when it is no longer in use to prevent a complete burnout in case you forget.
- It has a 360-degree cord that won’t get tangled up no matter how you use it.
- Since the Xtava flat iron is infrared; it means you won’t risk damaging your hair like when using regular heat straighteners. The infrared passes through the hair strand and heats it from the inside letting your outside remain silky and moisturized.
Just like with every good thing you do have con’s as well with this item. However, the Xtava straightener has only one drawback which is the placement of its ‘Off’ button. The ‘Off’ button is in such a position that you may accidentally turn it off while straightening your hair, but with just a single touch you can turn it back on and go back to straightening your hair.
Xtava Gloss Factor Titanium Flat Iron
Xtava Gloss Factor Titanium Flat Iron also allows you to maintain your shine in your hair all the while giving you sleek back and smooth strands in a single go. It can even be used to give your hair a wavy look due to its rounded plates and also make you your mane look extra shiny. This hair straightener will only cost you less than $30 if you get a Titanium size, but if you buy a Titanium Duo it will cost you couple extra bucks which still goes under $30.
Xtava also gives you 2 year warranty and money back guarantee on this Xtava hair straightener. The Xtava titanium duo consists of an Xtava flat iron size 1″ professional hair straightener and one ½” mini flat iron for waves and hair straightening as well.
Benefits of Xtava Gloss Factor Titanium Straighetener include:
- Xtava titanium flat iron allows temperature control allowing you to choose between 3 temperature settings. The settings are 300 F for fine hair, 450 F for curly or thick hair, and 400 F for medium hair.
- It also contains quick heating technology which allows item to reach your intended temperature within 60 seconds.
- Xtava titanium is a dual voltage flat iron. It is using universal dual voltage (110-240V AC) and will automatically adjust to the current voltage using an adapter.
- Xtava’s titanium duo comes with 2 straighteners. You can use the ½” for travelling and keeping in your purse for fashion emergencies.
- Both Xtava straighteners in the titanium duo kit have titanium coated plates. It releases negative ions to fight the frizz in your hair and give you shiny locks as a result.
- The mini flat iron has one convenient temperature of 400 F whereas the 1″ iron has a temperature choice of 340F, 400F or 450F.
Xtava titanium flat irons are travel-friendly, have some smart features and as well as rapid heat technology; making your life better and your hair shinier. This xtava flat iron does not straighten a large chunk of hair in one go due to its stylish shape. However, with the price that it comes with and other amazing benefits you can easily overlook the one disadvantage it has.
Xtava Time to Shine Steam Flat Iron
This Xtava Flat Iron is meant for all hair types. Similar to the rest of the straighteners on this list, this one also has a lot of features your hair can benefit from. This item will only cost you less than $50, and with more than 200 reviews, you can see that customers are happy with this hair straightener.
The features include:
- It has nano ceramic and tourmaline plates that are perfect for coarse or thick hair and you won’t have to worry about over drying your hair follicles.
- This item has a water reservoir (removable) to give you the steam feature.
- It also comes with a heat resistant travel case for you to take this straightener wherever you go.
- You can select 350 degrees when working on normal or delicate hair. You can select 450 degrees if you’re working on coarse or thick hair.
- There’s also a 60-minute auto turn off feature to avoid overheating.
One complaint that some users have is how the water reservoir might leak after a few uses. However, even with such a risk involved, the general reception has been very positive for this Xtava flat iron for coarse and normal hair.
Xtava Goddess Flat Iron With Ceramic Tourmaline Plates
Xtava Goddess Flat Iron promises to deliver their users ultra-fast and silky straight hair. It provides enough heat to keep the hair safe from being damaged and get the job done at the same time. With this flat iron you can be relaxed about the final look of your hair.
This xtava flat iron has many benefits, which are:
- It comes with a zip travel case which is heat resistant.
- Provides ultra-fast silky hair with its 1-inch ceramic tourmaline hair straightening plates.
- This Xtava hair straightener comes with advanced infrared heat technology helping you to straighten your hair from the inside while maintaining the outside shine.
- This hair straightener is perfect for all hair types. It can be your go-to flat iron for parties or daily use.
Selling for less than $30, this hair straightener has many benefits for their users. However, some people complained about the placement of the temperature setting. With just one complaint, this hair straightener is still a steal. With other 500 reviews, you won’t regret it.
The Verdict: Xtava Flat Iron Reviews
Wrapping it up, Xtava has some reliable flat irons available in the market to help you take care of your hair straightening needs. Go through the list of Xtava flat iron reviews again and select a hair straightener that not only meets your budget but can also handle the type of hair you have.