Andis Flat Iron is one of the finest products that very stylist wishes to carry in their toolkit, or so they say. Since the last eight decades, Andis has been bringing mind-blowing flat irons in the market and earning a reputable name in the beauty and fashion industry.
A woman has a lot of requirements when it comes to choosing the perfect straightener, and the Andis straightener luckily has some prime bonus features. It aims at making your life easier by offering you exceptional features to assure quality salon services right in your house.
The heating plates on Andis straightener provide you with flexible styling whether you are looking for curls or straight strands; according to most reviewers, everything is possible with Andis hair straightener. The material used on heating plates is of the top quality; mostly ceramic or titanium.
Compiled below are the top picks from the Andis flat iron series, to help you decide which one to buy.
Andis Curved Edge Titanium Flat Iron
The first Andis hair straightener review is of the Andis Titanium Flat Iron 1.5 Inches. This is a classic product from Andis and happens to be quite famous amongst the company’s customers. It promises super quality features at a very affordable price.
Some of the key features of this flat iron are:
- It has titanium heating plates. You should know that titanium is an efficient heating material.
- It provides intense heat and uniformly distributes the heat on the hair during use.
- Has curved edged plates which allow you to straight or curl your hair using a single styling tool.
- It allows you to change the temperature from 20 variable temperature settings. The maximum heat this flat iron provides is up to 450 degrees.
- Very easy to glide through your hair providing an ultra-smooth finish.
- It is built in a way that allows you to straighten the most stubborn hair types including African-American hair.
- This flat iron comes with an advanced heating system which heats it up in only 30 seconds to the maximum temperature.
Andis Flat Iron 1-Inch Professional Curved Edge Tourmaline Ionic
As the name shows, this Andis straightener is made for professionals. It is one of the top choices when it comes to Pro’s styling tools. The great news is that it is an affordable flat iron.
This hair straightener has some unique and great features that make it very popular. Some key features of this flat iron include:
- This straightener has a wide range of temperatures allowing you to adjust the temperature up to 450 degrees with 20 variable heat settings.
- This flat iron is perfect for coarse and thick hair with long length allowing you to straighten them out completely.
- It’s equipped with ceramic plates that make sure that you straighten your hair pain-free and with intense heating.
- The ceramic plates provide you with smooth straightening without any dents or hot spots.
- This straightener comes with a tangle-free swivel cord which can be rotated in 360 degrees allowing you to move easily when using it.
- It comes with dual voltage making it a great traveling tool.
Andis 1 ½ Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
This is a more advanced version of the classic Andis hair straightener. It also comes with ceramic heating plates just like its siblings (sisters? Ha!). It also has an efficient heating system to ensure powerful and even distribution of heat.
Some key features of this Andis ceramic flat iron include:
- This flat iron gives you a natural luster and shinier hair after using it.
- It allows you to choose from 20 heat setting and the maximum temperature it provides is 400 degrees.
- The ceramic plates come with a clamp that allows you to curl or flip your hair easily.
- This flat iron even comes with an auto-shut feature. In case you ever forget to turn it off when you leave the home this Andis flat iron will turn off itself. Awesome!
Andis Vibrating Curved Edge Titanium Flat Iron
If you are looking for a high-quality and an advanced hair-straightener, then Andis Titanium flat iron is the one you should know about. It has titanium plates which have a reputation for high-conductivity and high-speed for transfer of heat. Titanium also makes the plates very smooth, and as a result, you can glide through your hair very easily.
Some other features of this Andis straightener are:
- It can heat up in just 30 seconds to its maximum temperature.
- It provides you with adjustable temperature control with 20 variable heat settings up to 450 degrees.
- The plates have a smooth surface providing you with straight hair without any hot spots.
- Has unique vibration technology.
- Swivel cord that will not always be tangled together and waste your time.
Andis Lighted Curved Edge Titanium Flat Iron
This Andis flat iron is not only great to use but is also designed with specially engineered titanium plates. These titanium plates help provide an ultra-smooth finish giving your hair a salon-styled look. It has a basic heating system, but the titanium plates help resist heat corrosion.
The heating plates eliminate chemical build-up that can cause unwanted odor and are incredibly smooth allowing you to glide through your hair and straighten it. Some other key features of this hair straightener include:
- This Andis flat iron protects the hair from heat damage.
- The titanium plates are curved which helps you straighten your hair as well as create soft curls, flips, waves and gives your hair volume.
- It is an ideal tool for professional stylist and gives you a temperature of up to 450 degrees.
- Andis titanium flat iron comes with a no-heat LED light that illuminates the hair allowing you to observe the straightening process.
- It even gives you 6 variable temperature settings.
- This Andis hair straightener has a swivel cord that can rotate very easily and is also tangle-free which will help save you time.
- It can heat up in less than a minute, making it an ideal tool for when you are running late.
- It even comes with a locking switch.
Wrapping it up
So, there you have it. After going through the Andis Flat Iron review list, you now have the information required to select a hair straighter that works for you. There are numerous reliable flat iron hair straighter brands out there. That’s why you should take your time when choosing one.